Links on HealthPages.org
For links on HealthPages.org, please contact us.
Linking to HealthPages.org
Thank you for your interest in linking to HealthPages.org’s health and wellness information. HealthPages is pleased to offer you and your web site visitors access to our content, offered in an easy format that is simple to implement on your web site. If you need help finding information appropriate to your site please contact us and we’ll help you find content that will suit your site.
HealthPages.Org, Inc. allows linking to any of the content on our site within the following Terms and Conditions.
• Framing is strictly prohibited.
• HealthPages.org, Inc. retains all right, title and interest to the content on our site and linking party will not use our materials in anyway that will damage our goodwill.
• HealthPages shall have the right to, and in its sole discretion may commence, prosecute, or defend, and control any action concerning the HealthPages content.
• All right, title and interest in and to all trademarks, copyrights, design, look and feel, including without limitation the HealthPages trademark, content, graphics and other materials of any type appearing on or in the HealthPages website and all technology related thereto are owned by HealthPages.
• In no event will HealthPages be liable for any indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the HealthPages website whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not HealthPages is advised of the possibility of such damages.
• HealthPages’s website and HealthPages materials are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. HealthPages, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any implied warranty (i) of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, or fitness for particular purpose or (ii) arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade. HealthPages makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the content, services, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through use of the HealthPages website or HealthPages. HealthPages does not make any warranty that the content contained on the HealthPages website satisfies government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products.